Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Summer doldrums

Apparently the term “summer doldrums” can refer a lot of things, but it might as well be talking about polling as well. I usually check to see if any new North Carolina polls are out there by googling [poll “north carolina”]. Most of what I get is national, New Hampshire or Iowa polls that mention “former North Carolina Sen. John Edwards.” I also get a lot of college sports top 25 polls. But so far this week there has been no new public opinion polls in North Carolina. Raleigh city councilor Tommy Craven has been running a poll in his district. I know because my mom and others have answered it. We’ll wait and see if any of it is publicly released.

So in the meantime I’m just going to post the poll that is most on my mind right now:

AP Top 25

1. Southern California
2. LSU
3. West Virginia
4. Texas
5. Michigan
6. Florida
7. Wisconsin
8. Oklahoma
9. Virginia Tech
10. Louisville
11. Ohio State
12. California
13. Georgia
14. UCLA
15. Tennessee
16. Rutgers
17. Penn State
18. Auburn
19. Florida State
20. Nebraska
21. Arkansas
22. TCU
23. Hawaii
24. Boise State
25. Texas A&M

No comments:

 
Web Statistics