Monday, July 14, 2008

Points for Richard Burr

I must admit Richard Burr is one of my favorite Republicans. When I was a student at Carolina I helped organize several 'counter rallies' to rallies his campaign had on campus and he would always come over and introduce himself and be charming as could be. I don't like his politics but I think he's a good man.

That leads me to how his camp reacted to today's poll showing his approval at 27%. They didn't trash it, calling us liberals or criticizing IVR. They just said they were glad to see his disapproval was pretty low and that they need to do more to get the word out about what they're doing.

It was a legitimate poll, and they had a legitimate response. I'll take this over the whining of Missouri gubernatorial candidate Kenny Hulshof any day.

No comments:

 
Web Statistics