Monday, May 17, 2010

Time to vote!

Before we get to the choices for this week's vote on where we poll I'll let you know we have new numbers coming out tomorrow showing yet another NRSC recruited candidate in deep trouble of not winning their party's primary. Who is it? You can guess in the comments but I'm not saying until tomorrow. Here are this week's choices:

-California. I don't really consider this to be an under polled state but we haven't done it yet this cycle and it was the most requested one in the nominations so I'm putting it on here.

-Iowa. I'm interested in seeing if Chuck Grassley's position is as potentially vulnerable as Research 2000 showed a couple weeks ago and of course I know people will be dying to see the GOP 2012 numbers there as well.

-Michigan. The candidate field in the Governor's race is much more clear now than it has been and I'm also interested in seeing Debbie Stabenow's status and how much trouble she might be in for 2012.

-South Carolina. The primary for Governor is coming up quick here- I'm interested in seeing how that's going, if Jim DeMint is still under 50%, and of course the GOP 2012 stuff there would be interesting as well.

-Washington. Lots of disagreement on how serious the Rossi threat would be in the polling here, and I'm curious on Cantwell's standing too.

Voting will be open until Thursday morning.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

90% Nevada, 10% Delaware.

Anonymous said...

Jensen, I'm just curious since I asked yesterday why you don't do 5 or 6 polls a day. Do you have any insight on who is paying for all these Rasmussen polls and how much does it cost to do one poll for PPP. I wish some rich sugardaddy could come from out of no where and bank roll PPP so we could start getting many many more polls out of this company.

Anonymous said...

CT. Hopefully Simmons will see it and run for house

Anonymous said...

Are you polling two or one?

Anonymous said...

I think perhaps it is the NV Senatorial primary -- Sue Lowden is the Nevada GOP Party Chairman, being the NRSC recruited candidate. Also Danny Tarkanian has been competitive. But lately, Sharron Angel has beeb gaining a lot of steam.

Anonymous said...

Or is it Colorado? And Norton?

It can't be Delaware, Castle's so well known and well liked.

Anonymous said...

My guess, probably Nevada.

Anonymous said...

Tom, was the PA-12 poll weighted to have 8% minorities? or the respondents to the poll were 8% minorities? I'm asking because the district is supposedly only 5% minorities, so maybe Burns loses a point from this, unless it has indeed 8% minorities. Thanks and please answer me.

Tom Jensen said...

The poll was only weighted for gender and age. You can make an argument there are too many minorities but you can also make one that there are too few Democrats.

Anonymous said...

The too few Democrats part has credibility from VA, NJ and MA, that it's indeed happening.

Anonymous said...

If you poll California, will you ask about marijuana legalization (which will be on the ballot)?

Christian Liberty said...

Spratt is more vulnerable than Demint in SC.

 
Web Statistics