Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Lady Blogger for PPP

If you haven’t already noticed there are now two of us blogging for Public Policy Polling. My name is Elena Fanjul-Debnam, and I had the pleasure of joining Tom on the blog in June and we thought it was due time for me to introduce myself.

In addition to writing for the blog I analyze polls, write press releases and work on company development at Public Policy Polling.

I graduated with honors from Pitzer College, a member of the Claremont Colleges, with a major in Political Studies and concentration in comparative politics. At Pitzer, I became interested in, and studied political trends and community engagement in countries around the world.

I am excited to join PPP. I am enjoying diving into national polls and studying American public opinion.

I look forward to the all possibilities for PPP and maybe one day expanding its reach into international polling.

Please feel free to comment on my posts or shoot me an email for any reason.

Cheers,

Elena

6 comments:

Christian Liberty said...

It must be quite thrilling to see a major change in American politics up close. We can compare today's politics to the 1970s, when the country was moving decisively to the right... conservative Republicans were wise enough to notice and give Americans what they want and need and deserve... and leftists Democrats were delusional enough to not realize that their power and popularity has already peaked.

Jeff said...

Keep up the good work! I've enjoyed reading your posts and look forward to more!

The Interesting Times said...

I second what Jeff said!

Brandon K said...

And I assume you are related to Dean Debnam?

Anonymous said...

Elena, are ya'll going to start polling house races again soon? I'd love to see a LA-02 poll to see if that Cao internal with him up 51-26 is anywhere near accurate.

Anonymous said...

What Brandon said, plus welcome! Loved your soccer pieces! Keep up the good work.

-Pat

 
Web Statistics